June 15

 It’s Thursday and I’m awake at 6:15 in the morning to train. Today my training consisted of sprints-push ups-squats-burpees-mountain climbers from 6:40-7:10

At 9:45 I took the Lawrence street bus west into the neighborhood known as Ravenswood. I enjoyed a coffee and biscotti and browsed the Book Cellar on Lincoln.

Next stop was Gene’s Sausage Shop around 11:15. They surprisingly had a rooftop. The sausage was an alpine polish with sauerkraut and it costs nine dollars. I honestly can’t remember if I had a beer or water with lunch.

From 12:00-12:35 I visited the Dank Haus, a German-American cultural center

Next I took bus 92 Foster to Clark to check out a little shop called Transistor, a vinyl gift store.

I walked around Andersonville until about 2:45 when I grabbed a bite to eat at the Traveler Cafe. The plate of hummus I ordered was superb. 

At 3:45 I took bus 92 Foster to Western in order to visit the Rosehill Cemetery. I walked around taking some more photos and eventually left a review on yelp. I was using yelp to sort of track my progress and left reviews at a number of places. 

At 4:15 I took an Uber home and lay down for a nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14, 2017

June 13